Creme of spinach soup (Serves 2)
• By Sonal gandotra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 521 kcal
Ingredients for Creme of spinach soup (Serves 2)
- › Spinach 200g
- › Mint leaves a handful
- › Ginger 1 inch
- › Green chilli 1
- › Butter 20g
- › Wheat flour 40g
- › Milk 300ml
- › Salt
- › Black pepper powder
- › Chilli flakes
- › Fresh creme 30ml
1. Blanch spinach. In a grinding jar add blanched spinach, mint, ginger, green chilli and make a fine paste. Keep aside. In a pan add butter once the butter melts add wheat flour. Once it is mixed add milk gradually by stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed. If lumps are present stain the mixture and add it back to that pan. Add salt, black pepper powder and chilli flakes. Add the ready spinach mix. Stir well. Once it starts to boil lower the flame and add fresh creme. Serve hot. This portion would serve for 2.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!