creamy tomato soup
• By Shiba
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 182 kcal
Ingredients for creamy tomato soup
- › 3 tbsp olive oil
- › 4 x 400g chopped tomatoes
- › 2 tbsp sugar
- › 4 bay leaves
- › 2 onions chopped
- › 300g carrot chopped
- › 500g potato diced
- › 3 vegetable stock cubes
- › 400ml whole milk
1. Put the oil, onions, carrots, potatoes and bay leaves in a big casserole dish, or two saucepans. Fry gently until the onions are softened – about 10-15 mins. Fill the kettle and boil it.
2. Stir in the tomato purée, sugar, chopped tomatoes, then crumble in the stock cubes. Add 1 litre boiling water and bring to a simmer. Cover and simmer for 15 mins until the potato is tender, then remove the bay leaves. Purée with a stick blender (or ladle into a blender in batches) until very smooth. Season to taste and add a pinch more sugar if it needs it. The soup can now be cooled and chilled for up to 2 days, or frozen for up to 3 months.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!