• By Vishal Sachdeva
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 354 kcal
Ingredients for Creamy Soya
- › Soya chunks 50g
- › Curd 200g
- › Ghee/oil 10gm
- › Fenugreek seeds 5gm
- › Green chillies
- › Jeera(Cumin seeds)
- › Pepper powder
- › Heeng(asafoetida)
1. 1. Boil soya in Salt & water
2. 2. In the meantime, Heat 10gm ghee in a seperate pan.
3. 3. Add Fenugreek seeds/powder, rai(mustard), Jeera(cumin), Green chillies, red chilli powder, pepper powder, heeng & salt to taste.
4. 4. Strain the boiled soya and saute in above spices for 2 mins and take it off the flame.
5. 5. Now Add 200g curd to the soya & spice mix and mix everything.
6. 6. Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with chapati rice or just as it is.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!