Creamy Red Sauce Spaghetti (Easy & super delicious!)
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 620 kcal
Ingredients for Creamy Red Sauce Spaghetti (Easy & super delicious!)
- › Spaghetti - 100 grams (dry)
- › Cheese slice - 1
- › Tomatoes - 200 grams
- › Garlic cloves - 3-4
- › Olive oil - 10 Ml
- › Chicken breast - 50 grams (cut into cubes)
- › Capsicum - 50 grams
- › Mushrooms - 50 grams
- › Oregano - half tsp
- › Salt - Add to taste
- › Pepper - half tsp
- › Red chilli flakes - 1/4 tsp
- › Fresh basil chopped (optional)
- › Chicken stock - 1 cube (the small maggi one)
- › Sugar - 5 grams
- › Ginger garlic paste
1. Marinate the chicken in salt, pepper & ginger garlic paste.
2. In a vessel take the olive oil & add the minced garlic to the pot, let it cook for a minute
3. Add the tomato paste cook it until the sauce is red.
4. Add the mushrooms to the sauce & let them cook for a minute & release their water.
5. Add chicken stock, salt to taste, sugar & pepper to the sauce & let it cook until it's slightly thick & the water has reduced.
6. Add the marinated chicken & cook in the sauce for 5 mins, if you want your veggies to have a slight crunch to them, now would be the perfect time to add them to the sauce & cook.
7. Cook the spaghetti as per the package instructions.
8. Add the boiled spaghetti, chopped basil, oregano, chilli flakes & toss until combined, taste to see if it needs any salt or any flavours & add accordingly.
9. Enjoy your delicious & healthy spaghetti!
10. Do check out my other recipes! ❤️
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!