Creamy Mushroom Chicken (Keto)
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 596 kcal
Ingredients for Creamy Mushroom Chicken (Keto)
- › Chicken boneless cut into strips - 200 grams
- › Amul cream - 100 ML
- › Salt, pepper, oregano, chilli flakes and ginger garlic paste
- › Mushrooms - 200 grams
- › Oil - 10 grams
- › Celery and coriander finely chopped
1. Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper and ginger garlic paste.
2. In a non stick pan, add the oil and to that add the mushrooms and let it cook for a few minutes until it starts releasing its juices.
3. Add the chicken strips to this pan and let it cook nicely for 5-7 minutes (as chicken breast cooks quickly), add the celery and the coriander at this point.
4. Now turn down the heat and add the cream to this pan and oregano and chilli flakes.
5. Don't overcook the cream as it dries up quickly, add salt and pepper if required.
6. Add some water if you want a smoother and creamier consistency.
7. Enjoy the creamy mushroom chicken!
8. Tip : Don't add too much salt or pepper as this dish tastes best a little mild on the flavours.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!