Creamy Garlic Chicken Breasts
• By Shenaz Dungrawala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:00 Minutes 1280 kcal
Ingredients for Creamy Garlic Chicken Breasts
- › Chicken breast - 250gms
- › All purpose flour - 40gms
- › Parmesan Cheese - 70gms
- › Oil - 20gms
- › Chopped Onion - 40gms
- › Garlic cloves - 20gms
- › Salt
- › Garlic powder
- › Black pepper
- › Chicken broth - 240ml
- › Fresh cream - 100gms
- › Sweet corn - 75gms
- › French beans - 100gms
1. Season thin sliced chicken breasts with salt, pepper powder and garlic powder.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, 20 gms parmesan cheese. Coat the chicken pieces in the mixture and shake off the excess.
3. Heat 10gms oil in a pan. Fry chicken breast pieces until golden brown on each side. Set aside.
4. Heat remaining oil in a wide pan. Sautee smashed garlic cloves for 2-3 mins Add chicken broth. Let it simmer and reduce to half. (5 mins)
5. At medium low heat pour the fresh cream. Simmer the mixture for 2-3 mins.
6. Add remaining parmesan cheese. Continue cooking for 2-3 mins until cheese melts, stirring occasionally. Season with salt, pepper.
7. Add chicken pieces on to the pan and simmer for 2-3 mins to thicken the sauce to your liking. Chicken will soak all the flavours.
8. Garnish with coriander. Serve over boiled sweet corn and French beans or rice or mashed potatoes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!