Creamy Chicken Spinach
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 433 kcal
Ingredients for Creamy Chicken Spinach
- › Chicken- 130gm
- › Butter- 10gm
- › Ginger root raw- 5gm
- › Garlic raw- 5gm
- › onion - 10gm
- › Tomato- 20gm
- › Milk low fat- 100ml
- › Cheese- 20gm
- › cornflour- 5gm
- › Dry ingredients- salt, pepper, oregano
- › Celery/spring onion - 2gm
1. Take a chicken breast, clean it and pound nicely.
2. Thereafter, thoroughly season the chicken with salt, pepper and half tsp oregano on both the sides.
3. In a large skillet, melt 5gm of butter and add chicken breast and cook it for 4 to 5 minutes or until it's browned. Transfer it to the plate and keep it aside.
4. To make the sauce, add other 5gm of butter to the same pan. Cook onion, tomato, chopped ginger garlic and another 0.5 tsp of oregano. Slowly add milk, cheese and cornflour while simmering for 2-3 minutes. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
5. Add spinach to the mixture and continue cooking until wilted. Add chicken back to the pan and reheat for 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately and garnish it with fresh celery/spring onion
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!