• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 80 kcal
Ingredients for Crackling Spinach
- › Spinach 400g
- › Dry red chili
- › Garlic
- › Salt
- › Sweetener
1. Take spinach and wash it thoroughly and dry it with kitchen towel. Make sure there is no water.
2. After spinach is dried take then and chop them as fine as possible.
3. Dry fry chopped dry red chili and garlic once it’s done add sweetener.
4. Now in pan cook spinach till all water evaporates.
5. Remove from pan put on silver foil, add garlic chili mixture and fry in air fryer for 20 to 25 minutes or till it becomes crispy at 180 degree.
6. Serve it in a bowl here I made a bowl out of flour which I only used for serving therefore macros is not included.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!