Cottage Cheese dessert bowl
• By Neha Tarey
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:5 Minutes 158 kcal
Ingredients for Cottage Cheese dessert bowl
- › 50 gm Cottage cheese
- › 75 gm apple ( or any amount depending on your calories availability)
- › 1 tbsp Low calorie sugar-free maple syrup (Maple grove farms)
- › 2 crushed cardamoms
- › 10 gm almonds
1. 1. Take chilled cottage cheese in a bowl 2. Add crushed cardamoms and mix well 3. Put the mixture in your serving bowl 4. Add thinly sliced apples on the side around the bowl. 5. Add 1 tbsp on low calorie sugar free maple syrup on top of cottage cheese 6. Top it with crushed almonds 7. Optional- sprinkle some ribboned basil leaves 8. Enjoy! IMO it tastes almost like chunky “panchamrit” served in Satya Narayan Pooja. Cottage cheese already has a little bit of salt added so the sugar and salt combination gives it a perfect balance!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!