• By Prachi Pooja Singhai
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 87 kcal
Ingredients for Corn Bhel
- › 50gm. American corn 50gm. Potato 20gm. Onion 20gm. Tomatoes 50gm. Cucumber Green chutney Tamarind chutney
1. Boil corn and potatoes, you can saute in butter if that fits within your macros
2. to prepare green chutney- add 3-4 chillies, 5 garlic pieces, a small ginger piece and lots of fresh coriander, blend well and add salt, cumin powder
3. to prepare tamarind chutney- soak tamarind in water for 10 mins, mash with fingers and use a strainer to get smooth paste, add rock salt, cumin powder and little jagey, mix well. you can store these chutneys and use in diffrent dishes.
4. add boiled corn, potato, onion, tomatoes and cucumber in a bowl. add salt and pepper ( remember green chutney also has chillis), mix well
5. serve in a plate on top put both the chutneys and sev if that fits in your diet chart. Enjoy
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!