• By Shilpa Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 125 kcal
Ingredients for Coriander Paratha
- › 20gms wheat flour
- › Chopped Coriander
- › Green chilly
- › Roasted cumin seeds
- › Salt as per taste
1. 1- prepare the dough like we do normal chapati and keep it aside
2. 2- chop the coriander mix salt , cumin seeds and green chilly to it
3. 3- fill the above coriander mixture to the dough like we fill for any vegetable paratha and put it on pan add 5gms ghee and paratha is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!