Corainder Garlic Chicken with Zucchini Noodles
• By Poonam Bijlani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 403 kcal
Ingredients for Corainder Garlic Chicken with Zucchini Noodles
- › 200 gm chicken breast
- › 100 gm zucchini noodles
- › 10 gm olive oil
- › 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- › 2 cloves garlic
- › 30 gm coriander leaves
- › 10gm finely chopped onion
- › 5 gm grated mozzarella cheese
- › 10 gm walnuts
- › 10 gm lemon juice
- › Salt
- › Black pepper
- › Crushes red pepper flakes
1. Marinate chicken - In a small bowl whisk together 5 gm olive oil , vinegar , 10 gm coriander leaves finely chopped, onion , 1 garlic clove, crushes red pepper flakes, salt and black pepper according to taste . Add chicken and toss it . Place in refrigerator for minimum 2 hours and maximum 12 hours to marinate .
2. Make the coriander paste- In a bowl of food processor , combine 1 clove garlic , 20 gm coriander leaves, cheese, walnuts, lemons juice,salt and pepper according to taste . Pulse until its smooth paste . Set aside
3. Cook chicken - In a pan, heat 5 gm of olive oil over medium heat and add marinated chicken .cook, stirring occasionally ( add little little water in between for soft texture) . Cool until chicken is completed cooked inside and turned browned and Transfer to clean plate.
4. Heat zucchini noodles -Turn on heat in medium , add coriander paste , add zucchini noodles toss it well .cook for another 3-4 mins and set aside
5. Serve- Transfer zucchini to platter and top with chicken . Garnish with coriander leaves, lemon wedges . Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!