Coffee Oatmeal cake bars
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:50 Minutes 444 kcal
Ingredients for Coffee Oatmeal cake bars
- › Protein powder- 30gm
- › Coffee powder- 20gm or as per the taste
- › Whey water - 100gm
- › Milk low fat - 100gm
- › Oats - 30gm
- › All purpose flour/Maida - 20gm
- › Zero calorie sweetener- as per the taste
- › Olive oil - 10gm
- › Baking powder- 1 tsp
1. Add coffee powder to the whey water and whisk it well with the whisker until you get the foam
2. Now, add grinder oats/oats flour, baking powder and Maida to the above, followed by protein powder.
3. Add milk and sweetener in batches and whisk in a single direction until you get semi-thick consistency.
4. Grease the baking tray with olive oil and dust it with Maida and tap it to remove excess flour.
5. Pour the batter in and let it bake in oven for about 30-40 minutes at 160 degree centigrade or until toothpick comes crumbly when inserted.
6. Let it cool down and cut into pieces and enjoy with your tea/coffee😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!