Coffee flecked blondies
• By Reshma Raju
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 60 kcal
Ingredients for Coffee flecked blondies
- › Wheat flour - 1/2 cup
- › Egg - 1
- › Salted Butter - 50 to 55gm
- › Stevia - APT
- › Coffee - 1/2tbsp
- › Vanilla essence - 1/2tsp
- › chocochips or white chocolate- optional
- › walnuts -5 gm or as per macros
- › Baking powder -1/4tsp
1. Melt the butter in a pan and wait till its caramelized or turns brown by constantly stirring it(not burnt just turns brown). This gives a caramelized taste to the final product.
2. Once done....pour this into a mixing bowl, add stevia and coffee and mix well, to this mixture add a egg and mix well
3. once done put in all the dry ingredients like wheat, baking powder, nuts and chocolate.
4. Just mix by cut and fold method, dont over mix, it's going to be a little stiff mixture and not flowy.
5. pour mixture into a greased tray and place it in a preheated oven for 175c for 15 -20mins. After 15 mins keep chceking
6. The final texture is going to be a crusty top with soft base inside.
7. I cut it into 12 pieces, so the macro count is for per piece.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!