• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:50 Minutes 696 kcal
Ingredients for coconut cake
- › 1/2 cup sugar 2 eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla 1/3 cup vegetable oil 1/2 cup milk (I use 1% or 2% low fat milk) 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder 1/3 cup shredded sweetened coconut Cream Cheese Frosting: 2 ounces reduced fat cream cheese 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar 1/2 teaspoon vanilla 1-3 teaspoons milk (1/2 cup shredded coconut for topping)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease an 8 or 9-inch round cake pan. With an electric mixer on high, beat sugar, eggs, & vanilla for one minute to thicken. On low speed add remaining ingredients (in the order listed) but do not over-mix. This should take less than a minute. Pour into pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely. Cream Cheese Frosting: Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar & vanilla and add just enough milk, a little bit at a time, to get a good spreading consistency. Frost the cooled cake and top with more shredded coconut. Keep refrigerated.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!