Coconut & beetroot fish curry
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 434 kcal
Ingredients for Coconut & beetroot fish curry
- › Mustard oil/ vegetable oil 5ml
- › Coconut milk powder 10gm
- › Rohu fish 200gm
- › Curd 50gm
- › 100gm tomato
- › 50gm beetroot
- › 2-3 chillies
- › Ginger 5gm
- › Lime juice 1 tbsp
- › Curry leaves 2-3
- › Mustard seeds
1. Marinate fish with salt, turmeric powder, lime juice and red chilly powder
2. Mix coconut milk powder with little curd and water.
3. Blend tomato, chilly, beetroot and ginger with remaining curd in mixer.
4. Now in a wok, add oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves. Add the beetroot mixture to it. Cook covered.
5. Now add the marinated fish, add salt, lime juice and chilly powder.
6. Add extra water only if required. Cook covered for a few more mins. Have it with rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!