• By Manvit Kohli
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 53 kcal
Ingredients for coco-cheena truffles
- › Paneer 80g
- › Desiccated coconut 50g
- › Ghee 5g
- › Fresh cream/malai 20g
- › Cardamom 4-5 no
- › Sweetener of your choice
1. Dry toast coconut in a deep bottom pan until fragrant.
2. Add ghee, sweetener, cream, cardamom and grated/ shredded paneer to the pan keep cooking until it comes together into a soft dough. Turn off the heat.
3. Roll into small balls. I could yield 13 out of the above qty of batter. Roll the balls in a plate of desiccated coconut for a light coating. Garnish with chopped almonds.
4. Best served chilled. So I froze them for ten min or so 🤪
5. Relish it!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!