• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 1084 kcal
Ingredients for City Chicken
- › Chicken breast - 500gm
- › Ginger -15gm
- › Garlic - 15gm
- › Green chilly - 1 (optional)
- › Egg - 1
- › All purpose flour/Maida - 50gm
- › Oil/ghee - 20gm
- › Salt and pepper- as per the taste
1. Cut the chicken breast into small chunks and marinate it with ginger-garlic-chilly paste. Also, add salt and pepper and keep it aside.
2. Now, thread onto 4 or 6 inch skewers (I could get 10 out of the mentioned ingredients).
3. Take two shallow bowls, one with egg wash( simply beat the egg nicely) and other with flour. Roll the skewers into the flour, pat off extra flour, then dip into the egg wash.
4. Add oil to the pan, and then fry it until it’s golden brown on both sides. Cook on low flame.
5. Note : you may coat it in breadcrumbs after egg wash to get a a crispy coating. I haven’t used it in this.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!