Cilantro & Chilli Oil Noodles w/Chicken Keema
• By Anushree Bhattarai Poudel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 399 kcal
Ingredients for Cilantro & Chilli Oil Noodles w/Chicken Keema
- › Spagetti/Noodles - 40 gm
- › Minced chicken - 100 gm
- › Oil - 15 gm
- › Onion, tomato, ginger, garlic, cilantro
- › Salt, chilli flakes, chilli powder, cumin powder, sichuan pepper
1. For Chicken Keema: In a pan, heat 8 gm of oil and add a bit of chopped garlic and onion. Saute until it turns slightly brown. Then add chicken and cook it until it browns evenly. Once the chicken has browned add salt and a pinch sichuan pepper and mix well. Note: excessive amount of sichuan pepper gives a really funky taste and not good. Then add in tomoatoes. (Tomatoes is optional) Add about half a cup of water and let it cook until the water dries out. The chicken is ready.
2. For the noodles: Boil the noodles/spagetti. Meanwhile, in a bowl add cilantro, chilli flakes, chilli powder, cumin powder and a little bit of chopped ginger and garlic. In a pan heat the remaining amount of oil and pour it into the bowl slowly. Mix it thoroughly. Once the noodles has cooked according to your liking. Add it in the bowl and mix well.
3. Plate it and enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!