chole rice and ghiya
• By Manali Tanwar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1: Minutes 0 kcal
Ingredients for chole rice and ghiya
- › For Chole : 50gms chole, 5gms butter, half tbsp jeera,Half onion and tomato , ginger garlic and 1 green chili paste,1 pc of tejpatta and dalchini.
- › For Ghiya : 100 gms ghiya, 5gms butter , all dry spices
- › For Rice : 45 gms Rice
- › For Cucumber : 60gms Cucumber
1. FOR CHOLE 1. Put 5gms of butter and let it heat. 2. Put the Chole inside cooker with 1 glass of water and add salt to it for boiling. Give 5 to 6 whistles. At times it may not be cooked properly so accordingly give more whistles. 3. Put dalchini and tejpatta . 4. Grind onion, garlic,ginger and 1 green chili and after making the paste put it in the kadai. 5. Cook the paste until the color changes to brown on low flame. 6. Grind half tomatoe to make a puree and put the same in kadai . 7. After 5 mins add all the spices as per taste. 8. After cooking the gravy add half glass water and bring it to boil to make a curry . 9. Add boiled chole in gravy and let it cook for 15 20 mins on low flame. Add garam masala and chole masala as per taste. FOR GHIYA : 1. Add 5gms butter 2. Add all the dry spices along with 1tbsp jeera. 3. Add ghiya and half cup water in the cooker and give 2 3 whistles. FOR RICE: 1. Wash the rice and boil it in the cooker for 2 3 whistles.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!