chole paneer tikki
• By Priti Tembhurnikar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 303 kcal
Ingredients for chole paneer tikki
- › chole 30gm
- › paneer 50gm
- › ghee 5 gm
- › carrot Onion coriander chilli salt cumin powder as per taste
1. boil over night soaked chole for 4 whistle
2. after cooling grind it , grate paneer,carrot
3. add finely chopped onion , chilli , coriander leaves, salt cumin powder as per your convenience ,mix all the ingredients
4. roll into tikkis, keep on the heated tawa, add ghee/butter till they are crisp , flip them and repeat procedure for other side as well.
5. your crisp protein rich tikkis are ready to serve hot
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!