• By Deepika Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 248 kcal
Ingredients for Chole Kulche
- › Chole - 30 grams Kulcha- 1 Dry spices- Chaat masala, black salt, yellow chilly powder, lime juice, ginger strands
1. Soak chole (dried peas) over night.
2. Pressure cook it till it softens.
3. Transfer it to a bowl and add ingredients of dry spices. Mix it well.
4. You can add onion as a choice. I did not because of shravan month🙂
5. I ate packaged kucha on the side. Heated it on a pan, without butter/oil.
6. Tada! Your no oil/ghee, healthy, street food is ready to eat within your macros!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!