Chole Ka Bharta
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 194 kcal
Ingredients for Chole Ka Bharta
- › Chickpeas 30g
- › Chopped Onion 50g
- › Chopped Tomato 100g
- › Groundnut oil 5g
- › Ginger paste
- › Garlic paste
- › Turmeric powder
- › Chili powder
- › Kashmiri Red chili powder
- › Cumin powder
- › Salt
- › Chopped Green chili
- › Coriander leaves
1. Wash Chickpeas and soak it overnight and next day transfer the soaked chickpea to a pressure cooker.
2. In wok heat groundnut oil then add onion, ginger garlic paste and tomato one by one while you nicely fry each one of them. At this point add chickpeas, add green chilies, all powder masalas and salt. Then add little water and cook till all masalas comes together. Fry for couple of minutes then mash the chickpeas with help of a masher and sprinkle little more water and further cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Combine everything together and put off the gas.
3. Transfer it in a bowl and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with roti or paratha.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!