Chole chaat/ Chana Chaat
• By DrPreeti Rajput
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 157 kcal
Ingredients for Chole chaat/ Chana Chaat
- › 1. Chole 40 g 2.Onion 50 g 3. Tomato 50 g 4. Cucumber 100 g 5. Salt as per taste 6. Chaat masala as per taste
1. 1. Soak the Chole overnight. 2. Drain the water next morning, rinse it again with normal water. 3. Boil the chole in pressure cooker, put salt in to it while boiling. 4. Once it is boiled, drain the excess water. 5.Chop onions, tomato, cucumber in small pieces. 6. Add all the veggies to boiled chole, add spices of your choice. I only prefer salt and pinch of chaat masala. Your Chole Chaat is ready! Prepare it according to your macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!