Chocolate Whey Cake
• By Roma kalra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 898 kcal
Ingredients for Chocolate Whey Cake
- › 1.5 scoop Whey protein
- › 3/4 cup Multigrain Flour
- › 1/3 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- › 2-2 1/2 tbsp Stevia
- › 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- › 1/2 Cup whole Milk (Can substitute with Almond Milk, may change macros)
- › 3 Eggs (vegetarians Can use yogurt, may change macros)
- › 3 Tbsp Applesauce
- › 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- › For Frosting (Optional, may increase macros): Calorie free chocolate syrup Or Stevia sweetened Dark chocolate Baking chips 55% Cocoa.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Mix and combine whey protein, multipurpose flour, cocoa powder, stevia & baking soda in a mixing bowl.
3. Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl (through Vanilla Extract).
4. Add the wet ingredients in the dry ingredients to a thick batter.
5. Lightly coat/spray with calorie free oil an 8” pyrex bowl or cake pan & put the batter.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick or a knife inserted in the cake comes out clean.
7. Set cake aside to cool.
8. (Optional): Pour chocolate syrup and top it with chocolate chips. Or you can melt the chocolate chips and pour it on the cake & enjoy !!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!