• By Alpa Patel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:00 Minutes 487 kcal
Ingredients for Chocolate Modak
- › 30gm Milk powder 25gm dessicated coconut Half scoop vanilla whey Sweetner Few strands of saffron 70gm dark chocolate...
1. *Melt the chocolate in a microwave for one minutes at 10seconds interval each.. *Pour it into the silicone Modak mould. *Remove the excess chocolate by putting the mould upside-down. *Keep the mould in the fridge for half an hour or until chocolate is set. *Take milk powder n milk in a non-stick pan, mix them first and then turn on the heat. *Cook for five minutes or until it forms a homogeneous mix. *Add dessicated coconut and sweetner to this mixture. *Few strands of saffron. *Let it cool down slightly. *add vanilla flavor or plain whey. *Mix together and stuff into the chocolate mould. *Seal the top part of Modak with remaining chocolate. *Again let it set in the fridge until chocolate gets firm. Enjoy, stay happy and healthy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!