Chocolate Cheesecake (Dessert)
• By Smarajit Chakraborty
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:15 Minutes 129 kcal
Ingredients for Chocolate Cheesecake (Dessert)
- › 448gm, Fat Free Cream Cheese
- › 300gm, Light Greek NonFat Yogurt
- › 1 cup (240ml), Kroger's Skim Fat Free Milk
- › 2 scoops, Whey Protein (Flavor: Pure Chocolate)
- › 1/4th cup, 0 calorie sweetener
- › 2Tbsp, 100% Cocoa (Hershey's Special Dark)
- › 1tsp, Imitation Vanilla Extract
- › 1/2tsp, Baking Powder
- › 8inch cake pan
- › Parchment Paper
1. Take cream cheese out if the fridge and let it come to room temperature.
2. Preheat oven to 350 F.
3. In a glass, pour milk. Add your whey protein powder, baking powder in the milk and mix well. Let it sit for a few minutes if it helps to mix the powder better.
4. In a mixing bowl put your cream cheese blocks and yogurt and mix well. You can use a spatula or an electric hand mixer too.
5. Pour the milk in the mixing bowl with the cream cheese and yogurt.
6. Add sweetener, vanilla essence, cocoa powder and mix well. The mixture will have a cake batter like consistency.
7. Line the base and sides of an 8inch cake pan and pour the batter in into.
8. Bake it at 350F for 50 mins.
9. Let it cool down to room temperature.
10. Chill overnight in the refrigerator, slice it into 10 equal pieces and serve cold. Keep refrigerated, tightly wrapped in plastic wrap and consume within 5 days of baking. This is not a low sodium recipe.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!