Chocolate Banana Bread
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 847 kcal
Ingredients for Chocolate Banana Bread
- › Whole wheat flour - 40 grams
- › Oats - 35 grams
- › Chocolate whey protein - 1 scoop
- › Banana - 100 grams
- › Milk - 50 Ml
- › Cocoa powder - 10 grams
- › Cashews/Walnuts/Almonds - 15 grams
- › Butter - 10 grams
- › Egg - 1
- › Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- › Pinch of salt
- › Cinnamon 1 tsp
- › Baking soda - 0.5 tsp
- › Baking powder - 0.5 tsp
- › Jaggery - 15 grams
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together, flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, jaggery (powdered well), whey, cinnamon, salt, cocoa powder (don't add the dry fruits now)
2. Mix all the wet ingredients together, egg, milk, butter, vanilla essence, banana (mashed well)
3. Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and fold the batter well.
4. Now pour it into a mould and top it with the dry fruits and bake it for 30-35 minutes at 180 °C.
5. Let it cool! Enjoy your delicious cake!
6. Follow me on insta and fittr for more such easy recipes! : D (@fitcheffaizan)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!