Chocoberry Protein cheesecake (6 servings)
• By Aditi Sharada
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 994 kcal
Ingredients for Chocoberry Protein cheesecake (6 servings)
- › Paneer 200g
- › Epigamia Greek yoghurt 200g
- › Egg Whites 2nos
- › Whey protein 1.5 scoop (45g)
- › Powdered erythritol 40g
- › Strawberry sliced 50g
- › Amul Dark chocolate 20g
1. 1)In a mixer blender jar add 200g paneer +200g epigamia Greek yoghurt +2 egg Whites +45g chocolate whey (vanilla flavour whey can also be used) +erythritol powder 40g and blend until smooth consistency with no lumps.
2. 2) pour into Aluminium cheesecake tin /silicone mould (so that unmoulding will be easier)
3. 3)Bake at 160°F 30-40 minutes until the centre is set.
4. 4)Switch off the oven and open the oven door slightly and let cheesecake cool for 20 minutes.
5. 5)Remove it out of the oven and let it cool completely at room temperature.
6. 6)refrigerate for minimum 4 hours /Overnight will give best results
7. 7) Remove it out of refrigerator, decorate it with sliced strawberries and chocolate shavings. Serve and enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!