Choco Whey Pops
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 473 kcal
Ingredients for Choco Whey Pops
- › Chocolate whey - 30gm
- › All purpose flour/Maida- 30gm
- › Cocoa powder unsweetened- 10gm
- › Milk low fat - 150ml
- › Olive oil - 15gm
- › Vanilla essence- 1 tsp
- › Zero calorie sweetener- as per the taste
1. In a bowl, add all the dry ingredients whey, cocoa powder, flour and baking powder and mix it well.
2. Now add the oil, milk and sweetener and whisk in the one direction using whisker. Lastly, add vanilla essence and mix once again using cut and fold. Don’t over mix
3. Brush the remaining oil (5gm) to the appam pan and pour the batter using tbsp one at a time. Close the lid and cook it on low flame for about 7-8 minutes until it’s done. Enjoy healthy Sunday binge 😋
4. Note : you may use idli maker instead of appam pan but I haven’t tried in it. Also, the almond slit macros are not included
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!