Choco-Mango stuffed crepes
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 408 kcal
Ingredients for Choco-Mango stuffed crepes
- › Chocolate iso whey - 35gm
- › Egg - 1
- › All purpose flour/maida - 15gm
- › Milk low fat - 150ml
- › Butter - 2gm
- › Mango fresh - 50gm
- › Hershey chocolate syrup - 1tbsp or 10gm
1. In a bowl, add egg, milk (100ml), flour and whisk it nicely until there’s no lumps. The consistency will be of dosa kind of batter or slightly thinner than that.
2. In another bowl, take whey powder, chocolate syrup and milk and mix it well. You may add water if required. You’ll get thick paste. Keep it in refrigerator.
3. Brush the pan with butter, pour in the batter with laddle and rotate the pan. Cook the crepe on low flame for about 3-4 minutes or until you can take it off from pan. Check it from the sides and then take it in a plate. Let it cool down.
4. Now, cut the crepe longitudinally into 4-5 strips and then spread the choco mix over it. Top the strip with mango slices,keeping an inch and half distance apart.
5. Now, roll he strips one over the other and make a flower out of it. Attach the side strips along the outer edge. Take it in other plate and refrigerate it for 2 hours. Serve cold😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!