Choco coffee Pancakes 🥞
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 458 kcal
Ingredients for Choco coffee Pancakes 🥞
- › Chocolate flavoured whey - 35gm
- › Eggs - 2
- › Milk low fat - 100ml
- › Apple- 50gm
- › Banana- 50gm
- › All purpose flour- 10gm
- › Coffee powder- 10gm
- › Butter - 3gm
- › Vanilla syrup- 1 tbsp
- › Honey, orange , pomegranate- used for garnishing ( macros not included)
- › Baking powder- 1tsp
1. Add apple, banana and milk into the blender and get the smoothie.
2. In a bowl, whisk 2 eggs using whisker and add vanilla syrup. Now, add above smoothie and whisk again.
3. In other bowl, mix flour, whey and baking powder together and then add it to the wet ingredients.
4. Mix everything nicely so that there are no lumps. In a small pan, brush the butter and laddle the batter made using tbsp in the centre. You would need 5-6 tbsp for the size shown in the picture. Always pour in the mixture in the centre, so that you get rings.
5. Let it cook on both sides until it’s caramel brown. Top it with fruit of your choice and honey or maple syrup if it’s allowed in the macros. Enjoy😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!