• By Priyanka R Kalbhor
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 192 kcal
Ingredients for Chival mutkuley/muthiya
- › Chival (Type of green vegetable) - 100 gms, toor dal 50 gms soaked for 2 hours ( dal quantity ), 2 green chillies or as per taste, 4-5 garlic cloves, jeera - half tsp, salt to taste. asafoetida - a pinch, coriander leaves - roughly - 5 gms.(not compulsory)
1. 1. Thoroughly clean, wash and cut the chival and coriander leaves finely. 2. Now blend toor dal, chillies,garlic, jeera, salt, asafoetida in a roughly ground mixture. 3. Mix ingredients in step 1 and 2 and roll them into balls.Add a bit of waterif needed. 4. Steam the rolled balls for 15 minutes. 5. Chival mutkuley are ready. Let them cool a bit and then serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!