• By Vismitha Rao
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 304 kcal
Ingredients for Chintamani Chicken
- › Chicken Breast - 200g
- › Oil - 8g
- › Fennel seeds - 1tsp
- › Onion shallots - 10
- › Deseeded whole red chilly - 4
- › Curry leaves - 10-20
- › Crushed ginger garlic - 1tbsp
- › Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- › Salt as per taste
1. Cut the chicken into small pieces.
2. Take oil in a pan,when it is hot add fennel seeds.Let it fry for 30 seconds.
3. Add onion,fry till translucent .Add deseeded red chilly.Mix well.
4. Add curry leaves ,crushed ginger garlic ,turmeric powder.Continue frying.
5. Add chicken and mix well for 2 minutes.Add salt.Close the lid and let it cook for 10 minutes.
6. No need to add water as the chicken should cook with it's own fat.
7. Serve hot with rice,roti or can be relished as it is. Note:Can be prepared with big onions too.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!