chingri or chinguri malaikari ( prawns in coconut milk)
• By Ankita Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 262 kcal
Ingredients for chingri or chinguri malaikari ( prawns in coconut milk)
- › Prawns or shrimps 200 grams deveined , cleaned and then measured
- › Coconut milk 30 ml
- › Coconut oil 10 ml
- › Onion 30 grams chopped fine
- › Garlic ginger paste 5 grams , green chillies as per taste, salt and red chilli powder as per taste
1. Heat coconut oil in a skillet , add fine chopped onions and sauté for 20 seconds on medium flame
2. Now add ginger garlic paste and green chilli and sauté for 10 more seconds
3. Now add add turmeric 1/4th teaspoon, salt , red chilli powder and garam masala . Cook for 30 seconds on slow flame ( do not burn spices)
4. Now add shrimps and cook for 1 minute with spices. Add 2 cups of water and the coconut milk , bring it to boil .
5. Cook for 5 more minutes on medium flame and switch off.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!