Chinese meal - Paneer Chilly Gravy and Spring onion fried rice
• By Kruti shah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 881 kcal
Ingredients for Chinese meal - Paneer Chilly Gravy and Spring onion fried rice
- › Rice 60 gm
- › Paneer 150 gm
- › Dark Soya sauce 14 gm
- › Red chilli Sauce 16 gm
- › Oil 15 gm
- › tomato Ketchup 30 gm
- › Cornflour 10 gm
- › spring onion green
- › 1 capsicum diced
- › 1 onion diced
- › 7 garlic pods finely chopped
- › 1 small ginger finely chopped
- › pepper powder
- › salt to taste
- › green chilli Slit as required
1. for Rice:
2. 1.Boil rice with few drops of long juice
3. 2. Drain water after it's cooked and keep aside
4. 3. take a pan. Let it heat. put 5 ml oil and add green onion white part of onion and chopped ginger after it looks slight pink, add the green part of spring onion and add bit salt. once it looks somewhat cooked mix the Rice to it. Add some pepper powder. Your spring onion rice is ready.
5. For Paneer Chilly Gravy:
6. 1. Heat a wok/pan. Add 10 ml oil to it.
7. 2. Add garlic, ginger and cook for a min. Add diced onion and capsicum and slit green chilly . let it cook on high heat for 2 minutes.
8. 3. Add all green part of spring onion and cook for a minute
9. 4. Add soya sauce, red chilli sauce, tomato ketchup. and cook for 30 sec
10. 5. Add paneer cubes
11. 6. Add 2.5 cups water and bring it to a boil. if u want to have dry paneer chilly add less water
12. 7.Take cornflour in a small bowl and add water to it and make a watery paste
13. 8. add this paste to the prepared gravy so it becomes thick.
14. 9. Taste the gravy and if needed add salt
15. 10 Serve hot with prepared rice.
16. 11. These macros serves 2 ppl. Picture is of single serve
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!