Chilly Lime Prawns
• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 280 kcal
Ingredients for Chilly Lime Prawns
- › 150 gm Prawns
- › 2 tsp lime juice
- › 1 green chilly
- › 10 gm ginger garlic paste
- › 10 gm Corn Flour
- › Salt
- › 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- › 10 gm oil
1. Prepare the marinade by grinding the ginger ,garlic, chilly, salt, limejuice, turmeric together into a thin paste
2. Marinate the cleant prawns using the marinade prepared in the previous step & let it rest for 15-20 mins.
3. Take cornflour in a plate and by taking a batch of the marinated prawns coat them with the cornflour. Do the same with the remaining prawns
4. In a nonstick pack take around 10 gm of oil and fry the cornflour coated prawns . Close the pan with a lid and let it steam cook for 3-4 mins. Open the lid slowly turn the prawns to other side and steam cook for 3 mins more. Switch off & let it rest for few mins.
5. Take the fried prawns into a serving plate & garnish with finely chopped corriander leaves & extra lime juice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!