chilly garlic sausage served with rice
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 584 kcal
Ingredients for chilly garlic sausage served with rice
- › Chicken breast 200g
- › Rice 70g
- › Garlic
- › Chilly flakes
- › Salt
- › Pepper
- › Cherry tomato 50g
- › Bell peppers 50g
- › Ghee 10g
- › Onion 50g
1. Carefully slice through your chicken breasts horizontally just until you've almost got 2 breast halves. You want to stop right before you completely separate the halves, leaving them hanging on to each other by one edge. You can ask your butcher to do this by asking him to "butterfly" the breasts. Gently pound out the butterflied breasts to flatten them a bit. Add a pinch of chilly flakes, grated garlic salt and pepper to chicken breast.
2. Now take a silver foil roll it and steam it or boil it for 20 mins.. Then let it cool down once it cools down open it and just fry with 5g ghee.. Slice it
3. Boil rice and keep it aside
4. Fry garlic and onion add boiled rice add salt, pepper and chili flakes..
5. Put the rice and chicken on a plate garnish with bell peppers and cherry tomato
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!