Chilli Prawn Zucchini Pasta
• By Darren Smith
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 388 kcal
Ingredients for Chilli Prawn Zucchini Pasta
- › 150g Prawn meat (uncooked)
- › 2 medium Zucchini / courgette
- › 1 red chilli
- › 2 cloves garlic
- › 1 tbsp olive oil
- › 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- › Seasoning: salt, lemon zest, lemon juice
1. Peel ribbons from the zucchini’s to make your “pasta”, or use a veggie spiraliser.
2. Heat a good lug of olive oil over gentle heat in a non-stick pan. Throw in prawns, roughly chopped garlic, & the chilli (seeds removed & chopped finely). Fry until prawns are cooked.
3. Take off the heat & toss through the chopped parsley and the zucchini pasta. The residual heat will be enough to gently wilt the pasta without making it soggy.
4. Season well with salt & an optional grating of lemon zest & a squeeze of lemon juice.
5. ** 1 serve - macros are for 1 **
6. ** Add 1/2 cup of Ayam Light Coconut Cream for a relatively healthy creamy version (P:44, C:22, F:35 = 585kcal) **
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!