Chilli Chicken & Rice
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 624 kcal
Ingredients for Chilli Chicken & Rice
- › Chicken 200 gm
- › Rice 80 gm
- › Oil 10 gm
- › Capsicum 2 medium
- › onion 1 medium
- › soy sauce,vinegar,hot garlic sauce
- › Sesame seeds
- › corn flour 1 tea spoon
1. Add oil to a pan
2. Add onion (cut into 4) ,followed by chicken cubes to the pan.
3. Saute for 10 mins until chicken is 90 % done
4. Add soy sauce,vinegar and hot garlic sauce followed by cut capsicum (similar size as onion) &green chilli,salt and black pepper powder
5. take 1 tea spoon corn flour mixed in water and add to the pan
6. cook for 5 mins without covering the pan
7. Garnish with a pinch of sesame seeds and serve with steamed rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!