• By Himani Shah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 375 kcal
Ingredients for Chiiii Paneer
- › Paneer - 100 Grams
- › Pepper - 30 Grams
- › Onion - 30 Grams
- › Soy sauce - 1 Tsp
- › Vinegar - 1 Tsp
- › Chilli sauce - 1 Tsp
- › Refined Oil - 5 Grams
- › Ketchup - 1 Tsp
- › Onion Greens - 2 Tsp
1. Chop onion and capsicum in square shape.
2. Add oil in wok, saute the veggies.
3. Add vinegar, chilli sauce, soy sauce, ketchup, salt.
4. Now add cubed paneer and saute it.
5. Now add water with cornflour and add the slurry in wok. Give a stir.
6. Add onion greens on top and enjoy 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!