Chickpea Fruit Salad
• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 286 kcal
Ingredients for Chickpea Fruit Salad
- › Chickpeas, unsoaked: 50 gm
- › Pear: 50 gm
- › Apple: 50 gm
- › Orange: 50 gm
- › Pomegranate: 50 gm
- › Chia seeds: A pinch
- › Lemon: 1
- › Salt: As per taste
- › Pepper: As per taste
- › Coriander leaves: A few
1. 1. Take overnight soaked chickpeas and pressure cook it for 4 to 5 whistles with some salt. Let the pressure settle on its own. Remove water and keep the chickpeas aside to cool down.
2. 2. Meanwhile, wash and dice all the fruits.
3. 3. In a mixing bowl, put all the fruits and boiled chickpeas.
4. 4. Now in a small bowl, squeeze one whole lemon. Add salt, pepper, chia seeds and chopped coriander leaves. Mix it well.
5. 5. Pour the dressing over the salad and combine them together.
6. 6. Chickpea Fruit Salad is ready to be served. You can also chill it for 15 minutes before serving.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!