Chicken wonton Soup
• By Shin Wong
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
02:30 Minutes 345 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken wonton Soup
- › 10 Wonton wraps
- › 85g chicken breast, minced
- › 20g shiitake mushroom
- › 1 tbsp egg white
- › 1 clove garlic
- › 5g olive oil
- › Soya sauce (or salt) and pepper to taste
- › Veggie stock
1. Throw in veggie scraps including onion, garlic, carrot and celery, or more in a pot of water and let it simmer on low heat for 2 hours. Yes, 2 hours, or just buy ready made veggie stock from the grocery store.
2. Add oil, sautéing garlic and chopped mushrooms on a wok till flavourful and cooked
3. Mix the cooked ingredients with minced chicken breast, adding soya sauce, pepper and egg whites
4. Add a tbsp of the above concoction on each wonton wrap, sealing the wrap with water
5. Throw them in a pot of boiling water and let it cook for about 10 mins
6. Strain and add them to your veggie stock
7. Happy eating!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!