Chicken with stir fry vegetables and quinoa
• By Sagarika Satav
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 399 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken with stir fry vegetables and quinoa
- › 1. chicken 100g 2. quinoa 50g 3. chopped bell peppers, broccoli, capsicum 4.finely chopped garlic 5. 5g cornflour
1. 1. cook chicken in a sauce pan in sufficient water and keep aside the stock. 2. cook quinoa in plain water for 30 mins 3. In a pan add 5g olive oil , add finely chopped garlic and all the veggies and saute. Add chicken to this. Add a tablespoon of soya sauce and red chilly sauce to this. add salt and peper. 4. Pour in the chicken stock as much as you want the consistency. 5. add 5g of cornflour to thicken it. 6. Simmer for few minutes. 7. Eat it hot with steaming quinoa. Heartful meal on a winter night. PS. amidst bird flu, just make sure you boil the chicken in sufficient water for 25-30 minutes
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!