Chicken with Red kidney beans
• By Priyanka Patil
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 353 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken with Red kidney beans
- › Boneless, skinless Chicken thighs - 50 g
- › rice - 25 g
- › Red kidney beans - 20 g
- › Cherry Tomatoes - 100 g
- › Onion - 100 g
- › Red pepper - 50 g
- › Garlic - 10 g
- › Red chilli Powder - 5 g
1. 1. Heat a Large frying pan with medium flame & lightly spray with oil. Add the onion ,garlic , red pepper & chicken.Cook for 3 min Stirring continuously.
2. 2. Preheat the grill to hot setting.
3. 3. Add Chilli powder, rice, beans, tomatoes & stock to the pan.Season to taste with salt nd black pepper. Bring to boil, then reduce the heat & simmer for 15 min.
4. 4. Place the pan under the grill & cook until golden.Garnish with coriander & serve with lime wedges.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!