• By Radhika
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 233 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Vepudu
- › chicken boneless-100 gms
- › ghee/butter-5ml
- › 1 onion- coarsely ground
- › cashew -8 gms- powder in coarsely
- › turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powdwr- as per choice
- › cinnamom-1 inch
- › curry leaves
- › ginger garlic paste
- › pepper powder 1 tbsp
- › lemon juice -1 tbsp
1. Marinate chicken with coarsely ground onion, dry spices, salt, lemon juice for 30 minutes.
2. Cook the above for 1 whistle in a cooler or till tender using a pan.
3. In a pan, add ghee, cinnamon curry leaves. Now add the above cooked chicken.
4. mix well and check for salt and spice. If needed adjust accordingly.
5. add the powdered cashew and pepper powder. Mix well for a minute.
6. Dish is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!