Chicken-veggie Stir Fry
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 315 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken-veggie Stir Fry
- › Chicken boneless- 100gm
- › Broccoli - 100gm
- › Carrot- 25gm
- › Corn- 20gm
- › Peas- 25gm
- › Tomato- 20gm
- › Butter- 5 gm
- › Cheese - 20gm
- › Salt as per Taste
- › Black pepper powder- 1 tsp
- › Oregano and herbs- 1 tsp
- › Ginger - 5gm
- › Garlic- 5gm
1. Marinate the chicken cubes with ginger garlic paste or powder and keep it for about 5 mins or you may marinate in batch overnight
2. In a pan, add butter and let it melt and get heated then add chicken and let it get sautéd until it becomes tender.
3. Now add blanched broccoli florets and continue sauting it for 2 mins
4. Then, add grated carrots, boiled corn, boiled peas and tomato pieces and sauté it for about 5 minutes.
5. Add salt, pepper and herbs and give a nice mix.
6. Grate cheese on top of it and sprinkle oregano and more herbs. Cover the pan and let it get roasted for about 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!