Chicken/Veg Biryani Combo
• By Sumit Sarkar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 922 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken/Veg Biryani Combo
- › Boneless Chicken 300 gms Rice 70 gms Veggies 350 gms - Onion, Tomato, Capsicum, carrots, beans Dal 40 gms Ghee 15 gms Jeera, salt, coriander/chilli/turmeric/garam masala powder
1. Take Ghee in pan and add jeera and dry red chilli. Add onion and fry until golden brown. Add tomatoes and fry for 2 mins. Add boneless chicken pieces and keep frying for 5 mins. Add salt, coriander/chilli/turmeric/garam masala powder as per taste. Keep frying for few mins, add water and let it boil for 5-7mins. Add all the cut veggies and little water and let it boil for another 5-7mins. Then add Rice and Dal and add 2.5 cups of water. Cover with lid and let it boil for 5mins and then keep it on simmer until entire water is evaporated and biryani is cooked.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!