• By Maria Jenifer
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 432 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Vada
- › Potato 100gms
- › Chicken 220gms
- › Oil 4gms
- › Onion 100gms
- › Chilli powder 1tsp
- › Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- › Mixed herbs powder 1tsp
1. Boil potato and chicken with turmeric, Chilly powder and pepper powder and press them together adding a tbsp of coriander leaves
2. Add cut onion to this and make small patties, add bread crumbs if needed and the mixture doesn’t take form (measure calories if you add)
3. Spray oil on top and place in OTG for 10 mins at 220C.
4. To get a crunchy feel you can also dip the patties in beaten egg , coat in breadcrumbs and then keep in OTG. ( measure calories for anything added extra)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!