Chicken Tortilla Soup
• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:55 Minutes 430 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Tortilla Soup
- › olive oil:15gm
- › white onion (diced):150gm
- › red onion (diced)75gm
- › green bell pepper (diced):120gm
- › picked jalapenos (diced or whole):35gm
- › lime juice:30gm
- › taco seasoning:30gm
- › chicken stock:880gm
- › diced tomatoes:800gm
- › corn:75gm
- › black beans:255gm
- › tomato paste:30gm
- › shredded cooked chicken breast (optional):145gm
- › salt and pepper: to taste
- › optional toppings:-
- › shredded cheese
- › tortilla chips or strips of fresh tortilla
- › sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- › avocado chunks
- › fresh diced tomatoes
- › fresh chopped cilantro
1. 1.Heat a large pot over medium-high heat and add the olive oil, onions, bell pepper, jalapeu00f1os, lime juice, and taco seasoning. Saute until the onions soften.
2. 2.Reduce the heat to medium and add the vegetable stock, diced tomatoes, corn, black beans, tomato paste and shredded chicken.
3. 3.Stir everything together well and let simmer on medium low for about 40-45 minutes, stirring every now and then.
4. 4.Serve with whatever toppings you wish!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!